Wednesday 9 November 2022

Simble by Mad Professor

 This should probably be up here as well.. Spiel:

Simble Overdrive has a natural organic tone, unsurpassable touch sensitivity, sweet tube-like compression and built in inspiration. This natural sounding pedal works as a clean boost, ”on the edge” crunch, or a sweet singing overdrive, always retaining the tone of your prized guitar.

The Simble pedal is happy with either single coil pickups or humbuckers and thanks to the pedals wide bandwidth also works great with bass!




11 comments:

  1. Hello there, miro! Long time no see. Hope you are doing well. I'll try to build this weekend. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for this baby for a while and finally...thank you so much Miro
    Is it already verified?
    Ps.this page is FIRE...build em all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for putting this effort in again Mirosol. Great to see activity on the main page again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh :)
    I thought i'd post a few from my files..
    +m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just noticed something. https://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/11/buzzaround-alike.html
    That was my first layout post here, after doing number of builds and verifications. That post was on 24th of november, 2012. It's pretty much 10 years...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 10 years Mirosol. Here's to 10 more. Thanks to you and all who contribute layouts here. And thanks to IvIark for the site. Glad I found it back in 2010. Many years of joy in building stomp boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary mate, wow where did that 10 years go!! I feel old now! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could I get away with a diff op-amp? Not familiar with this one so I know I don't have it in the parts bin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any dual opamp will work just fine. I'm fairly sure that it'll sound pretty close with 4558 or TL072.

      Delete
    2. I've been planning to build this for maybe a year. Haha. I read somewhere that a TLC2262 works nicely. I'm sure Mirosol is right though, of course.

      Delete